[Idle-dev] "Jeff Hobbs": RE: Strange delays when using raise or lower in KDE

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:46:00 -0500

FYI.

It appears a Tcl bug, fixed in Tcl 8.3.4.

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:39:20 -0800
From:    "Jeff Hobbs" <JeffH@activestate.com>
To:      "'Guido van Rossum'" <guido@python.org>
Subject: RE: Strange delays when using raise or lower in KDE

Guido,

I believe this was addressed in Tk bug 220260:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12997&atid=112997&func=detail&aid=220260

That means you shouldn't see the problem with 8.3.4, although you
might with 8.3.3.  I haven't gotten any recent email about this
still being a problem, but can you verify what version of Tk these
guys are running against?

Thanks,

Jeff

------- End of Forwarded Message