[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Bugs-652933 ] Open Module "math" Fails

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:25:58 -0800

Bugs item #652933, was opened at 2002-12-12 16:28
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109579&aid=652933&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Ref SF 600152

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '__path__'