[Idle-dev] Re: Anybody got any other keybinding issues?

Kurt B. Kaiser kbk@shore.net
02 Dec 2002 14:14:52 -0500

Fedor Baart <fedor@mailandnews.com> writes:
> Op maandag 2 december 2002 17:58, schreef idle-dev-request@python.org:
> > I will look at that.  There is also a problem in Unix (i.e. emacs)
> > bindings where alt-f2 is Zoom Window.  But alt-function key in
> > Gnu/Linux/X is used to change desktops.
> >
> > Anybody got any other keybinding issues?
> >
> > KBK
>
> KDE (3.0.4 in Suse 8.1) uses CTL Fn to switch to desktop n. For
> example CTL F5 switches to desktop 5 instead of running a python
> script.

Bah.  I was just going to suggest Ctrl-F5 for Check-module.

How about Alt-X for Check-Module on all platforms?  It's done via
the ScriptBinding extension, so only one choice can be made!

Run-Script is F5 in IDLEfork.

KBK