[Idle-dev] Anticipated changes for Mac OS X

Kurt B. Kaiser kbk@shore.net
02 Dec 2002 00:38:45 -0500

"Bruce Sherwood" <basherwo@unity.ncsu.edu> writes:

> Kurt, now that you're getting close to a release, I should raise a question
> about a key binding on Windows that I've recently noticed. The standard
> binding for "select all text" in most Windows applications is ctrl-A, but it
> is alt-A at least in the old original idlefork. Seems like it ought to be
> changed to ctrl-A.

I will look at that.  There is also a problem in Unix (i.e. emacs)
bindings where alt-f2 is Zoom Window.  But alt-function key in Gnu/Linux/X
is used to change desktops.

Anybody got any other keybinding issues?

KBK