[Idle-dev] Doc again

Bruce Sherwood bas@andrew.cmu.edu
Tue, 09 Oct 2001 14:36:47 -0400

I apologize. I thought I HAD written to everyone, and that YOU had made a
simple mistake in addressing. Sigh. My fault. As you say, one's tone does
change with different audiences. (I sure hope I've sent this one to the
right places!)

Bruce Sherwood

--On Tuesday, October 09, 2001 2:26 PM -0400 Guido van Rossum