[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Bugs-484534 ] Simple configHandler Problem

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 05:44:59 -0800

Bugs item #484534, was opened at 2001-11-22 03:59
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109579&aid=484534&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi, I had a problem starting the current cvs version of
idlefor on windows. The problem was, that I had set the
HOME var to a not any more existing directory.

In file configHandler.py in class IdleConf, in def
CreateConfigHandlers(self), in line 109,  idle tries to
do an os.mkdir(userdir) but does not check for a
failure.

cu Frank