[Tutor] [Edu-sig] [Idle-dev] IDLE's save-before-run requirement

StephenM.Gava StephenM.Gava
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 11:32:45 +1000

> Stephen,
>
> Thank you for finding the missing messages and posting them. And thank you
> for volunteering to help coordinate the IDLE revitilization (lather, rinse,
> repeat?).

Hey, now it's so shiny!  Actually, reading back I wish I had a dollar for
every time the word 'revitalise' popped up in recent messages.   *L*

> I think this final result is a very good thing. I wish you, Guido
> and everyone else the best of luck and look forward to helping out to the
> extent that I am able. Steady as she goes...

Thanks. All help welcome, plus, once the dust settles from the initial stages
(mainly merging cvs's, and me getting a handle on a fair few things) I'll try
to get up a list of things interested parties could have a go at.