[Idle-dev] Hello

entropia entropiamax@jazzfree.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 11:36:18 +0200

--------------65C1237D97FCE66F2D6FA3FA

I'm a spanish programer. I'm relatively new in python, but not
inexperienced, I have done some programs. I'm very interested in this
language and I want to help in developing the idle. Sorry for my
english, it's easiest to read than to write.
                                                           Andres Tuells

--------------65C1237D97FCE66F2D6FA3FA

<HTML>
I'm a spanish programer. I'm relatively new in python, but not inexperienced,
I have done some programs. I'm very interested in this language and I want
to help in developing the idle. Sorry for my english, it's easiest to read
than to write.
<DIV ALIGN=right>Andres Tuells</DIV>
</HTML>

--------------65C1237D97FCE66F2D6FA3FA--