[Idle-dev] Python 1.6 stackless?

Christian Tismer tismer@tismer.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:59:38 +0200

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> > > Stackless is still heresy. :-)
> >
> > Can you be a little bit more specific ?-)
>
> I am sticking with the 'normal' Python implementation. :-)
>
> BTW what does this have to do with IDLE?

IDLE could use a completely different model for its event
handling. But the first co-anyting driven GUI will most
probably be mark Wilson's Build (unless /F is faster).

1024 thanks for givin Stackless a new name!

heretic-ly y'rs - chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer@appliedbiometrics.com>