[Idle-dev] IDLE and Jython

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:26:21 -0500 (EST)

Is there going to be any effort put into making this python 1.5.2
compatible?  I would very much like to use IDLE, but the installed base on
1.5.2 is quite large, and 2.0 leaks memory which makes it unsuitable for
long-running processes. (and the licensing concerns with 2.0 are
unpleasant. (please pardon my ignorance if this has already been
resolved!))

                     @ t w i s t e d m a t r i x  . c o m
                     http://www.twistedmatrix.com/~glyph/