[Idle-dev] More on saving files

David Scherer dscherer@cmu.edu
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 21:35:29 -0400

I wrote:

> I've started the process of creating a sourceforge project, and I'll
> upload my version of IDLE into CVS once it exists.  However, I don't
> currently have time to do much work on IDLE either, so I hope other people
> are interested in being developers.  I will give anyone who asks developer
> or admin access.

I've done this:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/idlefork

I made Peter and Guido admins (Peter because he asked, Guido because he
might someday want to take it back).  I assume that idle-dev is still the
right place to discuss development.

idle/ in cvs contains my modified version of IDLE, pulled out of the VPython
0.2 installer for Windows.

Someone (Peter?) may want to spend some time configuring or disabling all
the sourceforge features, submitting a description, releasing a tarball,
etc.

Enjoy,

Dave