[PyHealthcare] Hello @ PyCon

Brad Allen ballen at zeomega.com
Sun Mar 13 18:40:35 CET 2011

Thanks, Ron. I'd like to start a general Introductions thread which can be
used ongoingly (not PyCon-specific in other words); that way, people looking
at the archives can more easily find the introductions, and will know where
to go to introduce themselves.

Would you be willing to re-post your intro in the upcoming Introductions
thread?

Let's use this thread to followup on our PyCon discussion. Here are some of
the things we talked about, and each may require a separate discussion
thread

* The need for well-maintained libraries for HL7 and CCD
* The mailing list for general open source IT  (not Python-specific)
* A new open source medical expert system (I'm still looking for the URL)

What did I forget?

We also did a round of introductions in the PyCon session...hopefully those
can be recapped in the upcoming Introductions thread.