[GSoC-general] How to get started with contributions

Disha Thakurata dishathakurata at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:50:59 EDT 2023

Hello Sir/Ma’am,

I am Disha Thakurata, a first-year computer applications postgrad (MCA).
I’m new to open source contributions, but I’m well aware of C/C++,
front-end web development like HTML,CSS and JavaScript, currently learning
back-end web development, and I’m learning Java and Python in my current
semester (that’ll be over by January 2024).

I read about your organization and I really liked your idea and I’d love to
contribute to your organization, so can you please tell me how I can get
started.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards

Disha Thakurata