[GSoC-general] Please give sample for proposal

Mariano Reingart reingart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 00:13:52 EDT 2022

Hi!

El mié, 13 de abr. de 2022 08:46, Desai Yash <desaiyash108 at gmail.com>
escribió:

> Hello,
> I'm Yash Desai. I'm an IT student. I participate first time in GSoc.
> please guide me how to make a proposal like this. please send me sample for
> proposal.

In the Python Argentina sub-org page, you can take a look at proposals of
previous years:

   - Angela: PyZombis: Improving Python’s web interpreter and more
   interactive exercises
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PWJF_dQP6qpFkBxBiUt480w-oqZ8_NM2rERQKBkbjIY>
   - Leonardo: PyZombis: Continue the implementation of the course in the
   Runestone environment
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eGPD_Woyv-UQINYbsLV6-qnr6I7RCMyEl11OW5s8fUg>
   - Utkarsh: PyAfipWs: Library for developers (enhancements)
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U44YlWrql1_9QFIYSyW8wUBTG6VU6Q0BPybiBnX0VKk>

Instructions & Ideas:
https://wiki.python.org.ar/GSoC/2022/#writing-a-proposal

Best regards