[GSoC-general] (no subject)

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Tue Jan 26 20:51:19 EST 2021

We don't take applications through the mailing list; they all have to go
through Google's system (which doesn't open for some months yet).

You can read about how to apply here:

https://python-gsoc.org/index.html#apply

Since you can't actually apply yet, what you probably want to do is read
our getting started instructions and start working with a specific sub-org:

https://python-gsoc.org/index.html#gettingstarted

We expect our list of sub orgs to improve in mid-february, so if there's
nothing that grabs your attention right now, check back later.  Any
practice with any open source organization is still valuable to you at this
stage!

Good luck!