[GSoC-general] Help regarding GSoC

Aditya Komaravolu komaravoluaditya at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 10:45:29 EST 2020

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I am a Second Year Artificial Intelligence Undergraduate at Vidya Jyothi
Institute of Technology,Hyderabad,Telangana,India. I am really interested
to contribute and work on open source projects for Python organisation and
want to be a part of GSoC 2021 under Python Organisation.
I am interested to work in the areas of Machine learning and Python
development. Ironically I have no knowledge regarding the contribution
process.

Please help me to become an active contributor and help me be a part of
Google Summer of Code 2021.

Regards,
Aditya Komaravolu.