[GSoC-general] Interested In The GSoC, Might Not Be Able To Contribute Right Now, But Would Like To Keep Contributing Even Afterwards

Saif Ul Islam saifulislam84210 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 07:10:39 EDT 2020

Hello!

I am interested in joining Python for GSoC, but I haven't been exactly able
to make time out for myself this month, and it's already a little bit late.
I will try to make some contributions and join the discussion as a student,
but even if I'm not able to, I would love to contribute to Python anyways.
The GSoC guidelines said I should talk to the moderators or those in the
mailing list to make clear my intentions and hopes, so I thought I email my
concerns here.

Thank you! Hoping to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Saif Ul Islam