[GSoC-general] Application for google summer of code

Emmanuel Ikechukwu eikechukwu39 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:16:27 EDT 2020

print("Hello python.org")

My name is Emmanuel Ikechukwu Akwue, I am a Nigerian with passion for
python language. I am a 400 level student of the university of port
harcourt, Nigerian currently studying in the field of Electronic and
computer Engineering.

I have undergone a one year(1) training at my institution for python
language and I during my studies I built a website using django based on
the python language.

I am so passionate about the programming language that I want to know what
happens in the back end. This evening I came across google summer of code
and I applied. But the criteria required for me to be accepted I for me to
choose from a list of organisations in the program to work with.

I am not interested in the stipend I just want to work and be a bad ass
python programmer.

I plead that I am accepted to WOR with python.org during the upcoming
google summer of code.

Thanks

Your most passionate fan
Emmanuel akwue.