[GSoC-general] Participation in GSOC 2020

vinit wadgaonkar vinitw96 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 11:47:19 EST 2020

Dear sir/Madam,

                I am Vinit Wadgaonkar a first year undergraduate computer
science engineering student, want to apply for your organization in GSOC
2020  specifically

 I want to make use of url  libraries more linnet and easy to use such
            as syntax I am much more used to them

Personally, I feel these libraries are more complicated and they are not
paid much attention and I think I am more suitable because I have felt
problems  while using them as end user ,so I can correct or modify them as
per users convince.

Please guide me I this regard and oblige.

Vinit Wadgaonkar

Pune,India.

+91 9067639592