[GSoC-general] Query regarding contribution

khyati agarwal agarwal.khyati5 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:53:03 EST 2019

Hello, I am Khyati Agarwal. I am a second-year undergraduate in Computer
Sience Engineering, at the IIT, Mandi. I have good knowledge of git,
Python, C/C++, Java, and databasese like mongodb, sql. I'm really
interested in contributing to the Python since I am using it from 2 years
for competitive programming, machine learning algorithms and data analysis.
I am also looking forward for GSOC 2020. Can you please guide me on how to
start expressing and contributing to the Python?
Thank you.