[GSoC-general] Question regarding Python GSoC (blog management tools)

kiruthihan nagarajan kiruthihan10 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:42:49 EDT 2019

Hi,
My name is Kiruthihan. I would like to participate in your Python GSoC (blog management tools) project.
Though I have some doubts regarding it.
1. Do I only need to add the details you asked in the proposal or do I / Can I add more details regarding it. (I will be glad if you sent me a model proposal)
2. Is my project creating a web blog in Django? Or create library with Django to create blog?
Sorry if I have asked you dumb questions.
Thank you
Your sincerely
N.Kiruthihan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10