[GSoC-general] Interested to contribute

Pradyun Gedam pradyunsg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 02:20:29 EDT 2019

Hi,

Welcome, great to know that you'd like to contribute!

Do you already have an idea what you'd like to work on and which of the
sub-organizations could be interesting? Please take a look at
http://python-gsoc.org/index.html#gettingstarted and
http://python-gsoc.org/index.html#ideas to know more.

Best,
Pradyun