[GSoC-general] Gsoc 19

Vaibhav Garg gargvaibhav2011 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 09:39:24 EDT 2019

Hello,
*My name is "Vaibhav Garg" studying Information Technology in VIT
University Vellore, India. I am currently completing my Bachelors 3rd year.
I have knowledge in Python, Java script and have done many projects related
to academics and presented 3 research papers in Springer and Ieee
conferences. In curriculum I learnt Artificial Intelligence, Soft
Computing, Data mining and  mastered my  use of python on Hackerrank with
gold badge. I am looking forward to your reply for project/work assignment.*
*You can check my linkedin for clear view of my previouswork:*
*https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhav-garg-482b94147
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhav-garg-482b94147>*
Thanking you,
Vaibhav Garg