[GSoC-general] Consideration for potential volunteer/ non-paid internship

Rakesh Naga chinta rakeshnagachinta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:47:27 EDT 2018

Respected sir/madam,

I am Rakesh Naga Chinta, I was a Google Summer of Code 2017 candidate where
I worked with "The Internet Archive".

I have not applied this year for GSOC 18 as I may not be available for the
whole program as a "full time student". Hence, I thought of applying this
year to your organization as a part time unofficial intern/volunteer where
I can contribute and work on a potential project along with the other
students being in my own personal interest.

I Kindly request for an opportunity, as the time which I have starting now
for a few months and my skillset which I have honed and continue to improve
shall be utilized.

Thank you for your time, please let me know what you think.

I have also enclosed my resume, portfolio, cover letter for skill reference.

Kind regards,

Rakesh Naga Chinta.