[GSoC-general] Regarding GSOC 2017

PRAMOD YADAV pramod.y15 at iiits.in
Fri Jan 13 16:17:47 EST 2017

Sir/Ma'am,

This is Pramod Yadav from Chennai , India and I wish to participate in Gsoc
2017 this time and wish to get started and I will be thankful to you all if
you could  help me.

One of senior in my college , UPENDRA KUMAR , completed  GSOC  2016 with
this organisation . link :
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2016/projects/5063140450500608/

I wish to do the same and I have a project idea . Do I need to get started
fixing some issues for the organisation or can I communicate my idea to
anyone and get it refined .

Since there are a lot of sub organisation  involved I am little confused
which sub organisation will fit the domain of my idea.

Please reply so that I can get started.