[group-organizers] Come volunteer at PyCon!

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:54:03 EDT 2016

Hey folks,

PyCon US is coming up in just a couple of weeks, and I'm excited -- I
hope you are too! Of course, PyCon is a volunteer-run conference, as I
know you don't need to be reminded. We're still in need of volunteers
to help with various parts of the conference, as you can see at
https://bit.ly/PyCon-2016-Volunteers .

If anyone has any events coming up, can you please ask anyone who's
going to PyCon to sign up for a slot?
https://us.pycon.org/2016/about/volunteers/ is the top-level link
explaining all the chances to have a great time helping to make PyCon
happen!

Thanks!
Rami
--
Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed