[group-organizers] Mass Add

Kwon-Han Bae darjeeling at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:39:39 CEST 2015

Hi. I'm KwonHan from Korea either.

I created Python Korea and organized First PyCon.KR 2014 last year.
and preparing second PyCon KR 2015 with several guys with younggun.

I thought our community needs more power to collect people, spread python
and contribute python eco-system.
so I joined the meeting, and get many things to do.
thanks for sharing what you did.
if you have sometime to visit korea. ping me. we can make some meetup with
pythonistas.

https://twitter.com/darjeelingt

https://www.facebook.com/kwonhan.bae ( it's almost korean sorry )

> Hi, I'm Younggun Kim from Seoul Korea.
>
> I'm organizing PyCon KR since its inaugural in 2014. Also I translate some
> IT books (especially Python which I prefer) into Korean.
> Though I'm not an educator, have an interest in how to teach coding to
> kids. It's because the kids might be my co-worker in someday hopefully :)
> I'm very happy to be here PyCon 2015 as a session staff and learned a lot
> of things to get my event goes smoothly!
> Hope meet you at Portland next year.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Younggun
>
> On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I just added a bunch of organizers to this list per Catherine's
> > recommendation. Also spoke with Ned. Thanks everyone for helping make
> this
> > happen.
> >
> > If you get a chance, please send a quick note to introduce yourself if
> you
> > haven't already.
> >
> > I'll start, I am Brian Ray, One of the (now) many organizer's for ChiPy
> > Chicago Python User Group. We have gotten supper organized in the last
> > couple years and what to share what we learned. We also want to learn
> from
> > your experiences. PyCon was very helpful. Have a super great weekend and
> > safe travels to those leaving PyCon. This year.
> >
> > Warm Regards, Brian
> >
> > --
> > Brian Ray
> > @brianray