[group-organizers] Mass Add

Jennifer Konikowski jmkoni at icloud.com
Tue Apr 14 00:28:29 CEST 2015

Hi!

I'm Jennifer Konikowski and I'm the primary organizer for PyLadies Boston. We have a crazy large amount of ladies in our group who are totally new to programming and also a large amount of scientists and academics due to our location. We run monthly meet ups and smaller weekly beginner meet ups.

Jennifer