[group-organizers] Mass Add

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 23:01:26 CEST 2015

I just added a bunch of organizers to this list per Catherine's
recommendation. Also spoke with Ned. Thanks everyone for helping make this
happen.

If you get a chance, please send a quick note to introduce yourself if you
haven't already.

I'll start, I am Brian Ray, One of the (now) many organizer's for ChiPy
Chicago Python User Group. We have gotten supper organized in the last
couple years and what to share what we learned. We also want to learn from
your experiences. PyCon was very helpful. Have a super great weekend and
safe travels to those leaving PyCon. This year.

Warm Regards, Brian

--
Brian Ray
@brianray