[group-organizers] Hellooooooo

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Tue Apr 9 21:39:30 CEST 2013

Hi Bryan,
Thanks for introducing yourself! Our group welcomes everyone from python
experts
to folks who are just checking out the language. We are also happy to share
any of our python learning resources/expertise. For instance, all of the
stuff here is licensed for reuse, http://bostonpythonworkshop.com/

I've seen the weekly practices you're running on meetup and would have
already swung by if I didn't have a standing Tuesday committment. I hope
those are going well!
Cheers,
Deb