[group-organizers] Evening session?

Mike Coyle mcoyle at botonomy.com
Sat Feb 13 00:19:07 CET 2010

Hello all,

I am interested in an evening session as well as dinner/drinks.

In terms of introductions, my name is Mike Coyle.  I've been organizing the
Philadelphia Python User Group (PhillyPUG) since November 2009.
I am also the co-founder of a Python-centric software and consulting company
started in 2005.   This is the first PyCon that I've been able to attend
since 2005, and I'm looking forward to meeting you next week.

Thanks,
  Mike

Mike Coyle
Botonomy LLC