[group-organizers] Teach me X

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 19:45:03 CEST 2009

Dayton's Dynamic Language Programming group averages about 10 people
per meeting.  We did a very successful "Teach Me Ruby" session where I
was the ignorant student/presenter, and our one hard-core Rubyist
supplied the knowledge.  It would have been even better with a couple
more Rubyists, but I think it works well as long as you have at least
one expert who promises to be there.  It probably helps if the expert
is the gregarious, effusive sort.

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/