[Python Glasgow] Talks in February

Dougal Matthews dougal at dougalmatthews.com
Tue Jan 19 05:05:23 EST 2016

Hi all,

I am excited to announce our next evening of Python talks. They will
be on the 9th of February and you can sign up here:

    http://pythonglasgow-talks-feb-2016.eventbrite.co.uk/

Both of the talks are detailed on the Eventbrite, but in short we have
Raphael Pierzina (one of the cookiecutter developers) coming to speak
about the project and John Spray from Red Hat coming to talk about the
distributed storage system Ceph.

The talks should have something for all levels or experience.

Previous talk events have been very popular, so don't delay in signing up!

Cheers,
Dougal