[Python Glasgow] Call for speakers

Dougal Matthews dougal at dougalmatthews.com
Mon Jun 29 16:34:06 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am in the process of organising talks for August. I'd like to put a
focus on beginner and intermediate talks and I am looking for people
interested in speaking. Good talks would be on introducing standard
library modules, talking about specific parts of the language or
ecosystem etc.

For this, to work well I think it might be a good idea to have a range
of short talks. 5 minutes or more. We can balance the length when we
see how many people are interested in speaking.

I also think this format will work well for first time speakers or
people that want to practice a bit.

Dougal