[Python Glasgow] Code of Conduct

Unai Zalakain contact at unaizalakain.info
Tue Feb 3 19:27:13 CET 2015

Hi all!

>To help formalise what we expect from our members and our support
>for diversity and outreach we now have a code of conduct on the
>Python Glasgow website.
>
>http://www.pythonglasgow.org/code-of-conduct/

I totally agree with endorsing harassment-free environments were
everybody can have a nice experience "regardless of gender, age, sexual
orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or
religion (or lack thereof)".

That said, I don't fully understand what's meant by "should not use
sexualised clothing/uniforms/costumes". I mean, it sounds a bit like
having to dress like nuns to me :-P Any clarification?

All the best,

--
unai