[Python Glasgow] Coding Dojo on Tuesday 11th of March in Twig World

Dougal Matthews dougal at dougalmatthews.com
Tue Mar 4 17:40:17 CET 2014

Hi all,

Sorry - ignore this email. I was working on the auto-emailer which sends
out notification based on the calendar and accidentally sent this one off.

Next week we have the dojo on still and there wont be a Python logo on the
table, you need a ticket which you can grab here:

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/march-dojo-tickets-10670970159

We only have one left, so be quick!

Dougal