[Python Glasgow] greetings and a question

laylan attar laylan.attar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 15:19:22 CET 2013

Hi there,

My name is Laylan. I am an IT senior student at the American University of
Iraq Sulaimani.

I want to send my greetings and how I am happy to know there is such a
group. ^__^

I hope this group would help as well as I build my capstone. I am trying to
create scenes using Python and in an Art gallery to display my
Python drawings.

I am not sure how realistic this could be and if it is doable or not. I am
open to hear opinions and recommendations because honestly, I need help.

Thanks :)

Best,
L.