[Python Glasgow] Website

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:11:18 CET 2012

Hey all,

I threw together a very simple website (pull requests welcome!);
http://pythonglasgow.org/

I also created a twitter account if you've not seen it yet;
https://twitter.com/#!/pythonglasgow

We are now using #python-scotand on freenode for IRC chat. So we can include
more people (havng a #python-edinburgh and a #python-scotland seemed a bit
much). So, yeah, come and join us on twitter or IRC ;)

Next... I'll actually pick a venue for the first meet. Which will be Monday
28th of January. Put it in your calendars etc (or better yet, subscribe to
the one on the website).

Cheers,
Dougal