[getopt-sig] Bake-on!

David Boddie david@sleepydog.net
Thu, 30 May 2002 17:15:10 +0100

I've just modified my entry to the bake-off

    http://www.python.org/sigs/getopt-sig/compare.html

to take into account a couple of missing features in the previous version
which I don't think I ever published on this list.

You can see an minimally annotated version of my version of the
ripoff command line interface on this page:

    http://david.boddie.org.uk/Projects/Python/CMDSyntax/Bake-off/

I'm not necessarily proposing my library as a complete alternative
to Optik (path of least resistance and all that) but, having
produced a working solution, I may as well throw my hat into the
ring...

David