[Freelancers] Inverted job offer

Monte Davidoff md14-pycon at alluvialsw.com
Wed Apr 24 02:09:20 CEST 2013

Hi Greg,

They said they'd be interested in working with you as a freelancer, so I
suggest all you need to say is: "Yes, I'm interested in working with you
as freelancer." There's no need to elaborate. I don't see anything to be
gained (except hard feelings) by saying the job is boring and you didn't
really want it anyway, since they rejected you for the job, and so it's
off the table.

Monte