[FoxPUG] Monday meeting cancelled

Christian Long christianzlong at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:07:29 EST 2016

Hi,

I'm cancelling the December meeting. I won't be there, because I'll be
at the movies!

http://www.fathomevents.com/event/spirited-away-15th-anniversary/more-info/details

Hayao Miyazaki's great work, Spirited Away, came out 15 years ago. To
celebrate the anniversary, they are bringing it back to movie theaters
nationwide for just a few days. December 4 (dubbed in English) and
December 5 (subtitled). Due to demand, they added a third date,
December 8. I'm not sure if that is dubbed or subbed.

I encourage you all to go see it. It's an amazing film.

It's appropriate for kids 8 and up, I would say. There are a few scary
sequences. The dub is excellent - beautifully voiced and acted - so
you don't have to worry about a bad dub.

I'll be going both nights, and I hope to see you there.

Christian