[FoxPUG] August meeting notes

Chris Calloway ifoufo at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 08:14:21 EDT 2016

On Aug 1, 2016, at 9:51 PM, Christian Long <christianzlong at gmail.com> wrote:

> This month we worked on setting up a page at
> [foxpug.com](http://foxpug.com). We're using GitHub as our host.

So happy to see this!

> Nick told us about the [PlotCon]

I want to make sure (maybe I already told you this) about PyData Carolinas, September 14-16 in Durham, NC. I'm the co-chair, so I may be either biased or have inside information when I tell you it's going to be spectacular. We have major SciPy stack project leaders speaking (matplotlib, bokeh). One day of tutorials and two days of talks. Everything is fully catered including evening social events. I hope to see you there:

http://pydata.org/carolinas2016/

Cheers, Chris Calloway