[FoxPUG] foxpug domains

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Apr 7 18:02:26 EDT 2016

Hi FoxPUGers. Long time no see. I miss you. I'm really happy to see that
monthly meetings are humming right along.

Hey, I've got these three domains, foxpug.org/com/net that are going to
expire June 19, and I really don't want to pay for them anymore. If
somebody wants them, maybe to point at http://foxpython.tumblr.com, or
to use for their handy email forwards (you can set up info at foxpug.org to
forward to wherever you want, even multiple email addresses), then
please let me know before they expire and I will transfer them to you!

Send inquiries directly to me at cbc at unc.edu rather than reply to this list.

In other news, we're having a PyData conference September 14-16 down in
my neck of the woods at IBM RTP. It's a celebration of Python in data
science with a day of tutorials and two days of keynotes, session talks,
and lightning talks with evening social events. We have a capacity of
400 people. It comes with all day catering. Registration and the call
for talk and tutorial proposals will be open soon. I'll let you know
when that happens. Speakers get in free. And any visiting FoxPUGers will
be well taken care of.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
(919) 599-3530