[FoxPUG] May meeting

Christian Long christianzlong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 19:15:25 CEST 2015

Our May meeting is shaping up to be an interesting one. Bob Waldron
will be there to talk about the upcoming civic hackathon in Appleton.
That's on June 6, all the info and registration is here.

http://dhmncivichacks.blogspot.com/2015/04/dhmn-civic-hackathon-appleton-2015.html

They are looking for participation from coders, GIS people, activists,
designers, and all kinds of people with big ideas about how to take
publicly available data and use it to improve our communities.

Also, I will talk about PyCon 2015 in Montreal. I will be giving away
copies of Julia Evans' strace zine. It's a handmade booklet with great
info about how you can add strace to your debugging toolbox.

http://jvns.ca/blog/2015/04/14/strace-zine/

We hope to see you at the FoxPUG meeting on May 4 at 7:30 pm. It will
be an exciting event.

http://foxpython.tumblr.com/post/116921623822/strace-zine-civic-hacking

http://foxpython.tumblr.com/meetings

Christian