[FoxPUG] November meeting

Mamadou Coulibaly coulibal at uwosh.edu
Mon Nov 3 17:17:21 CET 2014

Hello Christian
If it is not a stretch, we could meet for sure in the GIS lab (in 4473 sage
hall). I is a very nice lab that I am sure you will all enjoy. The only
issue about that option is parking. We could keep on fighting for a permit.
Sorry I have been disconnected. But i plan to be there tonight at 7. We
could then discuss that room option or even come see the lab.
A ce soir
Coul

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Christian Long <christianzlong at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Our November meeting is on Monday, November 3, at 7pm.
>
> We're currently meeting in one of the computer labs at UW-O, but I'm
> thinking of a change of venue for 2015. The labs are usually crowded, and
> guest laptops can't connect to internet.
>
> Any ideas for a place to meet? I'm thinking about the New Moon coffee
> shop, or the public library.
>
> Christian

Mamadou Y. S. Coulibaly, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Geography and Urban Planning
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma BLVD
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Phone: 920 424 3123