[FoxPUG] September meeting notes

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Fri Sep 20 05:29:42 CEST 2013

Thanks for the update, Christian! Both topics would have been of interest to me. I know generally of PEP 8 but not the others.

One well known Plone developer has put together configuration goodies for the Sublime Text Editor, including integration with a PEP 8 tool:

http://www.martinaspeli.net/articles/sublime-text-2-for-zope-and-plone

There is another tool that uses Python I think the way ARC GIS does:

http://www.blender.org/education-help/python/

Other tools that embed Python:

http://www.python.org/about/apps/

    Kim