[Flask] help

Δήμητρα Χατζησταματίου chatzistdimi at gmail.com
Mon May 24 03:01:55 EDT 2021

Hello,

I'm currently working on your Flask project not as contributor but by
performing software engineering tasks on Flask for my uni course at DMST
AUEB 🎓.
This week, we are dealing with software engineering management. I have to
evaluate the project's execution management. For that reason, I search for:
-software acquisition & Supplier contract management
- implementation of measurement process
- reporting
among other things.

I'm lost in documentation so if you could help me and write me a few words
about the contracts if there are any, or about the measurement process or
when you release reports, I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks for your time !!
Dimitra Chatzistamatiou.