[Flask] Invitation to participate in a survey about Flask update!

Markus Unterwaditzer markus at unterwaditzer.net
Wed Mar 3 12:33:36 EST 2021

Hello Tan,

I'm speaking as a moderator here. Please do not share such surveys on
this mailing list. There are far too many of them and this particular
one is not even directly Flask-related. I consider this spam.

Please do not reply or continue to advertise this survey here. The next
message of this kind will lead to ban.

Thanks,
Markus