[Flask] App Server ... Re: Fwd: my flask question is ...

flaskee flaskee at protonmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:57:12 EST 2020

>> What app server are you using ?
>
> i was thinking, the omission of this critical piece of information looks like a red flag, pointing precisely to where the problem is. :)

I certainly think I could be at fault :-)

By App Server, you mean like mod_wsgi, correct?

That is what I used, and I followed this:
https://flask.palletsprojects.com/en/1.1.x/deploying/mod_wsgi/

I did run through and touch every piece of the code in the live app, Without causing the 500 error,
so it is not that something is being intermittently hit causing the 500.

My question really is:
Where all should I look for errors?

I'm not seeing the 500 in any of these:
/var/log/syslog