[Flask] Advice on best way :

Ben Duncan linux4ms at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 07:16:12 EDT 2019

I'm doing it as am employee of the court system.

I've done this things in the past (Over 30 years experience), so not a
biggie.

I've got as many years source code of 4Gl systems, COBOL systems, client /
server systems in my stash, all of them GASPI / GAAP compliant, so, I've got
the road maps.

Already, I've generated the Postgres DB, by writing python programs that
scrapped a lot of schema / file layouts and taken the best of all worlds.
It's all "multi company' (multiple location). Most of the stuff we are
doing will probably go back up to the GIT repos for others to use.

LOL, I can pretty much tell you how posting / and distributions to GL /
Fund / Org need to be done by memory alone, so figuring out the
business logic is easy.

It's NOW figuring out that (coming froma client / server , 4GL environment)
you are MAINLY programming the BROWSER, and not so much
actual user interface, so I'm learning a lot.

Yeah, I know , It's a BIG task, but at the risk of sounding egotistical ,
it really isn't that big of a deal ...

*Ben Duncan*
DBA / Chief Software Architect
Mississippi State Supreme Court